LivWell: A holistic approach to living and being well.
The Moorings’ award-winning senior wellness program—LivWell—goes far beyond conventional senior living activities. Recognized for innovation by LeadingAge New Jersey, the LivWell philosophy is “to provide the opportunity to engage in experiences that support a high quality of life, personal choice, lifelong development and an optimal sense of well-being.”
More than just an activity program, LivWell focuses on whole-person wellness, catering to each of seven dimensions of wellness with a deep understanding of our physical, intellectual, emotional, social, environmental, spiritual, and vocational needs.
To start a conversation, just use the contact form or call us at (302) 212-0128.
A better quality of life
Everyone who works at The Moorings works hand-in-hand with residents to develop this programming that points the way to a more engaged, stimulating life, filled with the pursuits they value most.
Blending seven dimensions of life for optimum health and wellness.
- On-Site Health and Wellness Education
- Aquatic Classes
- Brain Workouts
- Tai Chi
- Balance Classes/Stand Tall, Don’t Fall
- Community Connections/Local Volunteer Opportunities
- Resident Scholar Lectures
Our nationally renowned partners include:
- The National Institute on Aging
- The National Institutes of Health
- The International Council on Active Aging
- Total Brain Health
- Exercise is Medicine®-ACSM