Assisted Living in Lewes, DE
Responsive assistance that changes as needs change.
The Moorings is the only community offering a full continuum of care in the Delaware beach area. We’ve made it a priority to offer assisted living services in an attractive, homelike environment that supports residents who need help with activities of daily living, and helps them feel comfortable, secure, and independent.
Our one- and two-bedroom assisted living apartments feature kitchenettes, a living room, and private bath with barrier-free shower. Residents also enjoy a full schedule of activities designed to enhance their quality of life, as well as access to all our unique amenities, including the butterfly garden, walking trails, onsite library, indoor heated pool, fitness center, creative arts studio, and more.
Additional services and amenities included with assisted living residency:
- 24/7 nursing care and services
- Medication management program
- Spacious apartment or suite-style living
- Three meals daily
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Cultural, spiritual, educational, and social activities and events
- Emergency response system
- Scheduled transportation for recreational events
- All utilities including basic cable and local phone service
- Secure sensory garden with walking paths
Optional services available for an additional fee:
- Companion Service
Assisted living residents of The Moorings also benefit from having access to our seamless continuum of care. If health needs change, or there’s a need to recover from surgery, residents may easily transition to short-term rehabilitation therapy or long-term skilled nursing care. It’s easy on residents and their families, and avoids the challenges of fragmented care with unfamiliar caregivers.